The board of directors is the highest governing authority of the Finnish Youth Research Society.
The Society’s Board of Directors consists of a chairperson and between six and ten regular members and three deputy members. Members of the board are elected annually.
- Päivi Honkatukia (University of Tampere)
- Antti Maunu (SP Antti Maunu)
- Mirja Määttä (Centre for Economic Development, Transportation and the Environment)
- Marja Peltola (University of Helsinki)
- Noora Pyyry (Univeristy of Helsinki)
- Petri Paju (Central Union for Child Welfare)
- Jussi Ronkainen (Xamk)
- Anne-Mari Souto (Univeristy of Eastern Finland)
- Tarja Tolonen (University of Helsinki)
- Tiina Valkendorff (Univeristy of Helsinki)
- Antti Kääriälä (Finnish institute for health and welfare)
- Juha Nieminen (University of Tampere)
- Sari Näre (Univerisity of Helsinki)
- Riikka Taavetti (Univeristy of Helsinki)