Youth Living Conditions Yearbooks
The Advisory Council for Youth Affairs (Nuora), the Finnish Youth Research Network and the National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) publish annual joint publications on youth living conditions (Nuorten elinolot, in Finnish). These yearbooks annually collect youth related research and statistics into one publication.
Published Youth Living Conditions yearbooks
- Youth in Other Words (Nuoruus toisin sanoen, 2014)
- Institutions: Children and Youth in the Context of Institutions (Lapset ja nuoret instituutioiden kehyksissä, 2012)
- The miscommunication of youth and adults: Miscommunicated Youth (Ohipuhuttu nuoruus, 2010)
- Polarization: Polarizing Youth (Polarisoituva nuoruus, 2008)
- Genderized health and well-being: Does Gender Matter? (Onko sukupuolella väliä?, 2006)
- Youth and consumption: Consuming Youth (Kuluttava nuoruus, 2005)
- Regionalism and well-being: Same Time, Different Place (Samaan aikaan toisaalla…, 2004)
- The technologization of everyday life: Technologizing Youth (Teknologisoituva nuoruus, 2003 - sold out)
- Passage from childhood to youth: From Innocence to Intensity (Viattomuudesta vimmaan, 2002)
- Passage into adulthood: Bottlenecks of Becoming an Adult (Aikuistumisen pullonkaulat, 2001)
Youth Living Conditions yearbooks in Finnish can be purchased (subject to availability) through our Online Bookstore (only in Finnish).